Sunday 7 September 2014

Occupation

Hello there!

I'm in boarding house and I feel bored at the moment. Anyway, today is my first day in the 3rd semester. I know I haven't told you yet where I'm studying. So, I'm a medico. Medico is called for Medicine Student. Yeah, I am going to be a doctor. Actually, I'm not interested in medicine, but my dad got me to be a doctor. Besides, my brother is about to be a doctor, a few months later perhaps. It's my destiny to be a doctor I guess.

Being a medico means studying for your entire life, taking so bloody long time for being graduated, studying tons of journals, being a slave in the hospital when you'll be Co-Ass, having lack of sleeping, wasting much money for books, equipment, and also paying the college every month. The most annoying thing if you want to be a medico is you have to pay over $30,000 to get into the university yet so many, I mean A LOT of parents are willing to pay that much in order to get their children in. They suppose that being a doctor will guarantee your life. That's completely true. In my opinion, being success is NOT ONLY being a doctor. If you work in a job which is your passion and you're working hard, you could be successful. The thing is a lot of parents force their children to be a doctor and kill their children's dream. Including me.

Anyway, I haven't sleep yet and my class will start at 11.30am. It means I have about 4 hours to sleep.

Finally, see ya around!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment