Monday 11 July 2016

Cleaning The Dust.

Hello there!

It has been ages since I wrote on this blog. I can see the spider webs at the corner and look! there's even a homeless man sleeping there. whoa. My jokes are so bad that the homeless man decided to move. Never mind, this is my blog though. Don't judge.

So, I have no idea how I'm supposed to start this post with.
Hmm, you guys are probably wondering why I took so long time to start writing again. No? It's okay, I will still answer it though.
The simple answer is, I got a writer's block.
*What?! What kind of a writer's block that took you about a year, Yas? *
Nah, I will call it Yayas' writer's block then :p.
*another lame joke*

Honestly, I had been really busy lately. It's already my last year in college, I'm supposed to focus on my thesis and studying harder for preparing another years ahead in hospital, but at the moment, I'm still dealing with my organisation that I'm joining in. There's a problem about a seminar that I want to hold. It's supposed on August. But, the assistant dean declined the proposal with the ridiculous reasons. My friends and I suppose that there's a financial reason. It's not a secret that the assistant dean is a sycophant. You know, the longer you join the organisation, the more you know how rotten the management of the university is.

And......................I don't have anymore clue what I am supposed to write. If you read this, you can suggest a topic that I need to write here in the comment section below or ask me on ask.fm/AninditaLarasati. If you don't, I may not write again until I get a good topic to write. It would take decades. perhaps.

Finally, see ya around!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment